Monday, February 1, 2010

STP

I guess I never did post anything for the 2009 STP because,
1) it was sort of eclipsed by our Japan trip, and 2) I didn't really take any photos. I just got these pix from my friend John, so I figured I would do a quick post here.

The trip was OK. I don't think I'll do it again tho. It's pretty much the same reason I don't go to concerts at the Gorge. You are paying to do something you could do for free, your have to fight crowds and stand in lines, you sleep in a parking lot, and you have to spend 3 hours plus cramped up in the car.

That being said, we did have some good fun. It's hard not to when you're riding bikes with your buddies. We had great sunny weather on the way down, followed by some food, smokes, and beers in the evening. The second day was wet and wet. I refused, however, to let that keep me from drafting, so I ended up with a nice mud facial treatment.





No comments: