Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kathleen's Birthday




Today is Kathleen's birthday so we went out last night. We started with some good Indian food.

Then we went across the parking lot to Skate King. Many people had not skated since they were a kid, so they were a little excited and apprehensive I think. And when they started lacing up is when it really dawned on them "Oh my god, I am actually going skating!"

Wow, Kathleen was like Sex-on-Wheels! Okay, pretty much everyone was looking damn fine on those wheels, but I wish I got more pix of Kath - she was a total roller babe. Going backwards and cross legged and just being all smooth...

Maybe the only one sexier was Joe! (not pictured) Dude makes me want to buy some roller blades!




Then on to Sea Monster for drinks and some more gifts.


Icing the injuries with frozen peas. Maybe I should do another post with just pictures of peoples bruises? (Send me your pix)


And the funniest card award goes to my mom for this hand made masterpiece!

1 comment:

Dr B said...

I didn't know that your brother had a kid! Man he looks pretty mean on those inlines! B.