Sunday, September 28, 2008

Change of Seasons




Triathlon season is done so on to Home Improvement season.

We pulled a Japanese Maple from the front of the house. The poor tree was smashed up against the side of the house and its roots were wrapped around a drainage pipe... it was a serious operation to get that thing out. Hopefully it will thrive in it's new home.



And the big bay window went in the next day with the help of my Dad and Brother. I love having such willing and able free labor! It really makes the living room feel bigger. I'll post an update with an interior photo after I trim it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found your site accidentally, but i have to say that i have the utmost respect for you simply because your name is matt wilson. i too am a proud matt wilson, and i hope to get my own md after i finish undergrad (onward to med school).

so yeah, represent.