Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hi Kathleen, this Post is for You

I had my hemroid cut off on Thursday and I wasn't up to going to White Pass for the ski trip, but i did still want to get out of town, so I packed up my guitar and drawing book, pinched a fresh piece of gauze between my butt cheecks and went to Port Townsend. It was nice. So nice. I was in a bit of pain, but I ate like a king to offset the discomfort.



==========================================

One of my favorite things about ordering Amazon Fresh...

================================================

Had a lovely evening w/ the family for Mom and Stephen's bdays.


===================================

A look around the Museum of Flight. It was actually way cooler than I thought it was going to be. We will probably go back before too long. I went on Air Force One, too.

=================================

Here's some kitty luv for ya...






=========================================


I've been forgetting to take pix and vids this past week :(


I went out w/ Fil, Mark, Brian, and Matt S joined us, too at 22 Doors. Also I went to a lecture at UW w/ a couple peoples from work. That was really fun to eat in the U District (Indian Food :) ) and then walk around campus. I felt like a student again.


=========================================


Here's a little video clip from the basketball game.




==========================================


Had a sleep-over dinner partay at Greg's parent's house. Nice dinner and dessert, followed by board games and then a movie. Then went out to breakfast the next morning.





=======================================


Vincent and I went to the Microsoft Store at Bellevue Square and met up w/ the Big Bros & Sis's for a gaming day. This video is before the event started.




=========================================== I fixed the steering issues w/ the go cart and put it on Craigslist and now it is gone! finally. =========================================== It's snowing right now. It's Tuesday night. I was watching a movie and eating dinner, then I looked outside and there was already 2 inches. So I took a long meandering walk around the hood and down to the store. When I got back, there was another inch :)




============================================== I had so much fun selling your Palm Pilot, that I went and sold my weights, too. $30 =============================================== Sold your old Palm Pilot for $27 buck. ========================================== Went out for Korean food last night.

===================================== Deb had a new years party and people were supposed to make their own silly hats and noise makers. Here is my hat.
and here's a clip from the party (it has no sound)


========================================


I'm doing an experiment to see if the organic potato sprouts differently than the non.


========================================== We have a permanent (wind proof) roof on the mediation room now. ========================================== I fixed the old air compressor and sold it for $80 :D ===========================================
I came across some guys trimming some trees and got them to deliver the wood chips for free. Now both piles are covered w/ tarps and awaiting further instruction. ==============================================


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many gifts today! first a phone call with you and now this. thank you so much! i wish this computer had speakers as i couldn't listen to your video. the med room looks great! how exciting that the compressor sold and now you have more space in the garage. Yay! it's time for lunch so i need to head back. i love you so much it hurts. i can't stopthinking about our last night together before i left...it was so special. youare so incredible. xxxxxx, me

Anonymous said...

i love your tron hat so much. i haven't been able to hear you as there are no speakers on the internet cafe's computers. but i'll try and snag someone's computer soon so i can hear what you are saying. thanks for posting what you've been up to. keep it up:)
i wish i could post some of the videos/pics i've been taking. so much cool stuff. i should've bought one of those little laptops for this trip, i'm really wishing i had splurged now. it's a pain relying on these cafes and trying to borrow someone's computer. oh well, live and learn. love you sweets. xo

Anonymous said...

hi my daring, thank you for all the posts. they are so incredible. i can't believe the snow you've been getting. beautiful. it's very surreal to look at the videos as that is what's happening there and here is such a different story. hot, sunny everyday and buggy. there are dragonflies everywhere, when you see many that means there's more mosquitos in that area. Good to know. thanks for the videos; it's great to see them but they are very dark unfortunately so if you do more please turn on all the lights in the house. must be the computer i'm using maybe. it's great to see the gatos, i wish I could hear what you were saying (and the meowing:) but there are no speakers on this computer. i'll need to use Janice's computer sometime soon. Friday night skype sounds good. let's try for the same time, 8pm.

Anonymous said...

finally got to listen to the videos you posted as this computer has a headset. so good to hear your voice always. that place you went with Vince for big bro was crazy! keep posting when you can. wish i could post some too...kiss kiss

Anonymous said...

thank you for the kitty posts..what a treat to hear and see them. Chloe looks so skinny and little still, what a sweetie. Mojo looks skinnier too. you are so wonderful with them honey. thank you so much! it was great to hear your voice.