Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moving Day

Yesterday, the mover guys came and packed up my office. It was nice to be able to just sit back and let someone else do all the work for once - I've moved this office 3 or 4 times. It was also kinda shocking to see my work environment disappear. A little sad, but a little exciting!

Here's my racks before they started.


Behind the racks


Racks cleared out


Got my temporary workstation set up now (so I can make blog entries)







This used to be packed with video tapes





ahhh... nice and clean. much better this way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad. I'm used to thinking of you over there in your own little empire... and close to me when I wanted a lunch date!!! Now what will I do???

But if you're okay with it, I'll try to be okay with it, too.

Love you. Mom