Friday, June 8, 2007

New BBQ

I've wanted a gas grill for years, so we finally, FINALLY got one. And it's pretty nice too. Broke it in last weekend with a few friends...




This picture actually my first pass at assembling it. I wanted to beat Loren's time (all day) and Jacob's time (6 hours), so I blazed thru it and assembled it in only 1.5 hrs. But it was backwards. So I had to take it appart and re-asseble it the next day. All in all, it took about 2 hours to put together. I don't know why I have to be so competitive about that kind of stuff...


Now that I look at this picture, it looks kinda strange. I swear, it's a purely platonic relationship.
Ben's tofu dogs were the first to go on.

Now time for a little chimney art...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, letting the world know how mechanical Loren is. I'll have to let him know he got recognized on your blog.

Speaking of you being competitive, I let Michael Tudor know that you intend to beat him in the Seafair Triathlon. You should know that he's quite the swimmer... Beware...