Monday, May 19, 2008

Coming Out of Retirement

I've got 2 boxes in the garage labelled "Matt's Future Job", inside are things like a plastic skull, a pin art box, and a picture of Kathleen. Well it's time to dust them off and throw them in my trunk, cuz I'm going back to work!

I just signed the papers this afternoon and will officially start on Thursday as the Senior Interactive Designer for the West Coast office of a global marketing agency called Metia. The office is actually in Kirkland, which will be a 14 mile ride/drive. Their other offices are in London, Singapore, and New York.

I'm excited to get the job, but I have to admit that I'm a bit sad to be leaving behind my life of leisure that I've lived for the past 10 and a half months. Here are some of my fondes memories of the past almost year:

Ahh yes, I had a good run.

2 comments:

Dr B said...

Strong work Wilson. I am damn proud of you.

Lydia said...

sounds like an ok job... hope it doesn't interfere too much with your blogging!