Thursday, July 31, 2008

Radio Shack Kicks Ass Again

I just can't say enough good things about Radio Shack. Kath and I bought matching cel phones a few weeks ago and mine already developed a problem with the earphone/speaker thing. Ofcourse, we didn't get the protection plan or anything, and we already threw away the boxes and packaging.

So I called the store today and the manager says he remembered us coming in on our bikes and remembers that I got the black phone and she got the white one. When I show up at the store, he takes a new phone in the box out of the cabinet, gives me the phone, puts my faulty phone in the box and sends it back to the manufacturer. Slick.

And before I left, he gave me 10% off this already on sale bluetooth headset. It's like the Cadillac of headsets. I feel more popular already.










No comments: