Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Right, I Have a Blog

Sorry everyone. I kinda forgot that I have a blog. It's been too long since the last update, so I'll give a quick recap of the latest happenings.

So we got major snow - like everyone else. I've been wfh all week and we put the cables on Kath's car, so we've been able to drive around when we want. It's beautiful... I love it!



I got some Bluetooth headphones that work with my cell phone / mp3 player. They work really well. Sound is good and I can talk on them too if I get a call when I'm running. It's SO nice not to have that stupid cord swinging around anymore.



We got some 30' tall bamboo for the side of the house to screen out the neighbors. This is the view out the bedroom window.



I think I broke my toe in Jiu Jitsu class. Can you guess which one?



Me and some of my elven buddies at the ho-down.

Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas!

No comments: