Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kathleen's Birthday



We had a great time celebrating with great friends Saturday night. We had a really good dinner with some impressive specialty drinks at BOOM noodles on Capitol Hill.


Then went dancing over at Havanas and finally ended up across the street at Quinns for more booze and some spicy frog legs.



Kath had a wonderful time - so thank you to all who were able to make it. And sorry if you should have been invited and were not (let me know to put you on the part list for next time). And it was a special treat to have Kathleen's sister Megan in town for the festivities.


Kathleen was in rare form. She got nice and loaded, sang, laughed and danced her butt off, but had only a mild hangover the next day. Perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I used to be on the party list...maybe someday I will regain my cool status and get back on it. Maybe if I had a ginormous head like my big brother, then I could be cool enough. Happy Birthday Sister.