Thursday, January 1, 2009

Proud Pandora Subscriber

Some of you may recall the post I did in July about the Pandora music site. If you have not used Pandora yet, you should be ashamed of yourself. Stop being lame right now and type Pandora.com into your browser. Don't even read the rest of this sentence, just go there now. Why are you still reading this?

Anyways, recently they started incorporating audio ads inbetween songs and it really pissed me off, so I wrote them an email expressing my thoughts on the topic. The Pandora staff quickly responded and informed me that they do have a subscription option and it's only $3/mo.

Well, you now reading the ramblings of a proud new Pandora subscriber. This is a big deal for me because I have always been a devout advocate of free music. The subscription not only helps to keep Pandora online, but it also removes ALL of the ads from the page.
Before


After

No comments: