Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rice Krispy Sushi Treats

Frequently for the holiday season, I like to make Rice Krispy treats and chocolate chip cookies. That's pretty much the extent of my baking skills. This year I received some divine intervention, as the heavens instructed me to make my Krispy treats in the form of sushi.



There were some nigiri pieces such as chocolate chip cookie, coconut w/ dark chocolate (Mounds bar), caramel chocolate chip, and milk chocolate almond. The rolls were 1) Pirouette peanutbutter topped with chocolate and almonds, 2) Kit-Kat caramel with more caramel on top, and my favorite 3) lemon bar with coconut and chocolate and cinnamon.





2 comments:

Dr B said...

Yer just a regular Shinto Martha Stewart!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Do they taste as good as they look? You should get these into some Better Homes and Garden or some sort of cooking magazine. Share them with the world.