Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Business Card

I know it's been a while since my last post and I heard a nasty rumor that it might be because I got a job (Lydia)... No, I'm still enjoying my temporary retirement. But I have been busy. One of the things I've been occupied with is the development of my professional identity package. You see, a Multimedia Designer can't just send out a resume to get a job - I have to have a kick ass business card, web site, demo reel and porfolio.

So I've got the logo narrowed down, but am still refining the business card. Here's a couple comps for you all...
(comments are welcome)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt, glad to leave a comment. I still like the top one on black the best. Number two would be theMWMD on dark orange. - Wendy

Lydia said...

black and gold.... hands down

Anonymous said...

I like the red & grey version, clean & simple.